- The ESP32 WiFi and Bluetooth chip is the generation of Espressif products.
- It has a dual-core 32-bit MCU, which integrates WiFi HT40 and Bluetooth/BLE 4.2 technology inside.
- It is equipped with a high-performance dual-core Tensilica LX6 MCU.
- One core handles high speed connection and the other for standalone application development.
- The dual-core MCU has a 240 MHz frequency and a computing power of 600 DMIPS.
- In addition, it supports Wi-Fi HT40, Classic Bluetooth/BLE 4.2, and more GPIO resources.
- ESP32 chip integrates a wealth of hardware peripherals, including Capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low noise sensor amplifiers, SD card interfaces, Ethernet interfaces, High-speed SDIO / SPI, UART, I2S and I2C, etc.
- CPU and Memory
- Xtensa® Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 microprocessors, up to 600 DMIPS
- 448 KByte ROM• 520 KByte SRAM
- 16 KByte SRAM in RTC
- QSPI Flash/SRAM, up to 4 x 16 MBytes
- Power supply: 2.2 V to 3.6 V
- Clocks and Timers
- Internal 8 MHz oscillator with calibration
- Internal RC oscillator with calibration
- External 2 MHz to 40 MHz crystal oscillator
- External 32 kHz crystal oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Two timer groups, including 2 x 64-bit timers and 1 x main watchdog in each group
- RTC timer with sub-second accuracy
- RTC watchdog
- Advanced Peripheral Interfaces
- 2 × 8-bit D/A converters
- 10 × touch sensors
- Temperature sensor
- 4 × SPI
- 2 × I2S
- 2 × I2C
- 3 × UART
- 1 host (SD/eMMC/SDIO)
- 1 slave (SDIO/SPI)
- Ethernet MAC interface with dedicated DMA and IEEE 1588 support
- CAN 2.0
- IR (TX/RX)
- Motor PWM
- LED PWM up to 16 channels
- Hall sensor
- Ultra low power analog pre-amplifier
- 12-bit SAR ADC up to 18 channels
- Development Support
- SDK Firmware for fast on-line programming
- Open source toolchains based on GCC
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Package size: 18mm x 25mm x 3mm
Note : Here the full index of the ESP32 URLS. if your familiar with ESP32 you can go to any link and know more about esp32 Projects, tutorials, and products . if your beginner i will suggest you to select the next tab in the bottom of this page. here i create this site for leaning everything like structured. you can skip anything if you already knows. right side you will can see the contents of this particular category. follow that one and lean anything easily all the best for your carrier.
- Learn ESP32
- Different Firmware Supports (Select Your Favorite Method)
Getting Started with ESP32 DevKit
How to compile and download BIN files to the ESP32-DevKitC by using example/01_hello_world in ESP-IDF as an example?
- The hardware listed below are required:
- 1 × ESP32-DevKitC
- 1 × PC (with Windows OS as an example in this document)
- 1 × USB cable
- The tools listed below are required: