Create an account
- Create an account in here
- Activate your iotcentral account
Download Bin FIle
Flash the Bondar Firmware
- your ESP8266 starting from address 0x0. (Use esptool.py or ESP Flash Download Tool)
- For Linus
- sudo esptool.py -p /dev/ttyUSB0 --baud 9600 write_flash -fs 32m-c1 -fm dio -ff 40m 0x00000 bondar.bin
- For Windows
- On windows use Flash Download Tool:
- ESP8266 will start as Access Point mode. and named as Bondar_XXXXXXXXX . (Ex refer Below image : Bondar_2e3ae80cb19a ) and should use default password 12345678
- Now connect that AP Network (Bondar_2e3ae80cb19a ) with your laptop or mobile.
- Go to 192.168.4.1 in your browser and you will get a configuration page. Then enter your wifi Credential and your he user and password used on IoTCentral.eu
- Reset the ESP8266 by Click button and also unplug and re-plug the power cable (I recommend you to unplug and then plug the power cable).
- After Rest you can see when did soft web browser reset button
IoTCentral.eu Account Details
- Login to your home page on IoTCentral.eu
- You will see your allocated topic
- Use allocated_topic/your_topics to connect to iotcentral.eu:1883 and /allocated_topic/your_topic to connect from your Wi-Fi network.
Note : Always use your email address and the password used on IoTCentral.eu to publish and subscribe. In this way your data is protected and no one will get access to your data since the topic is secret and you are using your username and password to publish and subscribe to the cloud.
Important : i was tried that on 20171005 but its not work so i need to check again once if its work i will update everything whenever I’m free. feel free to contcat anything regard this demo @ +919047474939 and Arun9047474939@gmail.com.
- 16-bit input/output port expander with interrupt output
- 16 bit serial interface
- Cascadable for up to 8 devices on one bus
- 25mA sink/source capability per I/O
- Supports 100kHz, 400kHz and 1.7MHz I2C™Compatible compatible modes
INTA and INTB
- There are two interrupt pins, INTA and INTB, that can be associated with their respective ports, or can be
logically OR’ed together so that both pins will activate if either port causes an interrupt.
- system master can enable the I/Os as either inputs or outputs by writing the I/O configuration bits
IOCON.BANK – The MCP23X17 can beconfigured to operate in the 8-bit or 16-bit modes via “IOCON.BANK.”
Data Sheet :
- 2005-2016 http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/20001952C.pdf
- 2007 http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/21952b.pdf
- Interfacing a 4×4 Matrix Keypad with an 8-Bit GPIO Expander
- Expanding the number of I/O lines using Microchip MCP23008
- Unique Features of the MCP23X08/17 GPIO Expanders
- MCP23008 port expander interfaced to PIC12F683
Getting Started With AT24C128 I²C EEPROM
- Low Voltage (1.8v to 3.6v)
- Standard Voltage (2.7V to 5.5V)
- 128K (16,384 x 8)
- 256K (32,768 x 8)
- I²C Interface (Bi-Directional data transfer protocol)
- 400KHz(2.7v, 2.5v)
- High Reliablility
- 1 Million write cycles of endurance
- 40 years of Data Retention
At First Lean this
TCP Server Listener
The below Arduino code will also create a server and Access Point in ESP8266 which will continuously listen for a connection.
const char *ssid = "ArunEworld";
const char *password = "Arun";
server.send(200, "text/html", "<t1>ArunEworld</t1>");
server.send(200, "text/html", "<h1>ArunEworld : TCP WebServer Listener</h1>");
server.send(200, "text/html", "<h2>You are connected</h2>");
Serial.print("Configuring access point...");
IPAddress myIP = WiFi.softAPIP();
Serial.print("AP IP address: ");
Serial.println("HTTP server started");
After uploading this sketch, you can find a new Access Point named “test” from your Laptop or PC.